Vernon Township Town Center Park & Pump Track is located on Black Creek Dr, nestled right between F.W. Webb & Wing's Asian Fusion. Enjoy beautiful views, seating and a walking path all located in this beautiful new park.
The Town Center Park & Pump Track will offically be opened as of October 15, 2022. Come out and join us for the GRAND OPENING taking place from 10am-2pm.
Rules of Use & Hours of Operation:
- 8AM until Dusk
- Park at your own risk. We are not responsible for theft or damage to your vehicle.
- Lock your vehichle and don't leave valuables in plain view.
- Do NOT leave children unattended.
- NO alcohol. drugs, firearms or knives are allowed.
- Put litter in containers or take it with you.
- ALL dogs must be on a 6-ft leash or shorter.
- NO training wheels on the pump track.
- NO scooters on pump track.
Pump Track Rules:
- Hours of Operation - 8AM to Dusk
- This is an unsupervised facility, use at your own risk.
- Riders under the age of 16 MUST be supervised by an adult.
- Helmets are mandatory for ALL riders.
- Elbow and Knee pads are recommended.
- Ride under control at all times.
- Ride in the same direction counter-clockwise.
- Keep a safe distance from other riders.
- Do not ride on wet track or modify the track in any way.
- No pedestrians, wagons, tricycles, karts, E-bikes, roller-skates, skateboards or in-line skates on track.
- Be respectful to each other and the track.
- To report a problem with the track please call 973-764-6155.
- The use of training wheels & pegs is PROHIBITED.
- In case of an accident with injury dial 9-1-1.
Pump Track Skills Video: https://youtu.be/WOs808MR9t8
What is a pump track?
A pump track is a looped sequence of rollers and berms—swoopy, banked turns—for bike riders. It's designed to maximize your momentum, so you can ride it with minimal pedaling.
What can I ride on a pump track?
This pump track can be used by bikes only.
Town Center Pump Track & Trail Feasibility Study
Town Center Pump Track & Trail FAQ's