Agenda: March 21, 2022*
Township Council Special Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Guidelines for attending the meeting in person:
There shall be a maximum of seventy-five (75) public participants allowed in the council chambers during any hybrid meeting. All public participants attending a hybrid meeting in-person must maintain three (3) feet of distance between their chairs except that family members may elect to move their chairs together. Reading of e-mails into the meeting minutes will not be required, they may be entered by acclamation.
March 21, 2022 Agenda Backup
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on March 14, 2022 and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-7. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the township budget and any other business that may come before the council. Official action may be taken.
- Roll Call
- Salute to the Flag
- Public Comments (For current agenda items only, limited to 3 minutes per person)
- Item for Discussion
- 2022 Proposed Municipal Budget
- Resolution #22-77: Resolution of the Township Council of Vernon in Support of an Adult-Use Cannabis Retailer License for Castle of Greens
- Public Comments (Limited to 5 minutes on any topic)
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments