Chair Jen Lubliner called the meeting to order at 7:02pm and read the statement of compliance.
SALUTE TO THE FLAG
Jennifer Lubliner - P
Nicholas Pirro - A
Jennifer Rodriguez - P
Dan Segal - P
Ron Williams - A
Jenn R motioned to open the meeting to the public, Dan seconded, all in favor. Seeing no members of the public present, Jen L motioned to close, Dan seconded, all in favor.
Review of June 2, 2021 Meeting Minutes
Jen L motioned to approve, Jenn R seconded, all in favor.
LETTER TO TOWN COUNCIL CONCERNING CANNABIS LEGISLATION
Reviewed draft letter and sources, discussed changes and additions.
Dan motioned to approve sending the letter with changes as discussed, Jen L seconded, all in favor.
FOCUS ITEMS FOR 2ND HALF OF THE YEAR:
Jen L motioned to table until next meeting. Jenn R seconded, all in favor.
NEW BUSINESS UPDATES
- Sweet Twins Candy store Grand Re-Opening Saturday 7-10 @ 1:30pm
- Bliss Salon target date towards the end of the summer - will keep you posted
- ABA Childcare grand opening Saturday 7-31 @ 3:30pm
- Valley Trends opening soon on Church St
- Car wash on Theta Dr - council voted in favor of updating master plan to allow
- Thai restaurant moving forward with LUB on next steps
- Mixing Bowl has re-opened
- Dominican restaurant looking for a space
COMMITTEE MEMBER COMMENTS
Jen L motioned to adjourn the meeting at 8:27pm, Dan seconded, all in favor.