Agenda: February 27, 2012
Township Council Regular Meeting
Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting had been provided to the public and the press on January 9, 2012 and was posted on the bulletin board in the Municipal Building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-6.
- Roll Call
- Executive Session
- Personnel Matters: PBA Agreement
- Salute to the Flag
- Public Comments
- Items for Action
- Approval of Minutes
- Special Work Session Minutes—February 15, 2012
- Consent Agenda
- Resolution #12-52: Approval of Bills List
- Resolution #12-53: Digital In-Vehicle Video Recording Systems for the Police Dept.
- Resolution #12-54: Communications Equipment for Fire Dept.
- Resolution #12-55: Shared Service Agreement with Wantage for Enforcement of Uniform Fire Safety Act
- Resolution #12-56: Interlocal Service Agreement with the Vernon Township Municipal Utilities Authority for the Services of a Chief Financial Officer
- Resolution #12-57: Reduction of Performance Guarantee for the Mountain Creek Day Lodge Project
- Resolution #12-58: Authorizing the Collective Bargaining Agreement with New Jersey State Policeman’s Benevolent Association Local #285, Vernon Township
- Introduction of Proposed Ordinances
- Ordinance #12-02: An ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey, authorizing the sale of certain property owned by the township and not required for public purposes and more commonly known as Block 103.20 Lot 12
- Ordinance #12-03: An ordinance of the Township of Vernon, County of Sussex, State of New Jersey, amending the code of the Township of Vernon
- Mayor’s Report
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments